TURN ANY ROOM INTO A MOVIE THEATER!
The Mini Projector is small enough to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. It's perfect for the individual who loves movies, tv shows or playing video games. Designed for comfort, with easy access to all controls, this projector also features a 600 Lumen LED Projector with SD Card, USB & HDMI Inputs.
- Portable: The Mini Projector is so small, that you can carry it in a bag or backpack. Product dimensions can be found below.
- Sharp & Bright: 600 Lumens, bright and clear colors. Crisp imaging with breathtaking colors and contrast. The Mini Projector can light almost any room!
- Fully Compatible: The Mini Projector is very universal! It works with your Laptop/PC, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, iPhone, and even a gaming console with an HDMI or USB cable! (We personally recommend using an HDMI cable as it is more common for the items listed above) For use with an iPhone, we recommend an HDMI to lightning cable.
- Astonishing Cinema Experience: Screen Ratio 1.4:1 with a vivid definition. The native resolution for the Simple Projector is 320 x 240, but it also supports a resolution up to 1920 x 1080.
- Built-In Speaker: The Mini Projector has its own built-in speaker. It can also be connected to an external speaker via the 3.5mm AUX port.
- Supported File Formats: MPEG1 /MPEG2 /MPEG4 /DivX /Xvid /AVI /MOV /VOB /DAT /MPEG /MPG /RM /RMVB. Support image scaling; 360 spins, be able to browse image in full screen.
- Native Resolution: 320×240
- Supported resolution: 1920*1080
- Brightness: 400-600 Lumens
- Contrast: 800:1
- Image size: 24-60 In
- Dimensions: 5in x 3.5in x 1.5in (12.7cm x 8.9cm x 3.8cm)
- 1 x Mini Projector
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x AV cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Power Adapter
Q: Can I watch Netflix/Hulu?
A: Yes, when connected to your phone or any other device it mirrors exactly what's on the screen, without delay.
Q: Does it support Bluetooth?
A: Mini Projector doesn't support Bluetooth. You can connect any audio device to the projector using the 3.5mm audio port.
Q: Can it produce sound on its own?
A: The projector has its own built-in speaker! However, if you don't prefer the projector's speaker, you can always add your own speaker, or just plug in some headphones!
Q: Does the projector come with batteries?
A: We actually don't use batteries. The projector runs on a power adaptor that comes with the projector.
Q: Is the projector loud?
A: Nope! Our projector is quieter than 15-24 decibels. In comparison, a whisper from 5 feet away is 20 decibels
Our Biggest Sale Ever
For a limited time, we're having a huge sale so that anybody can get access to our beloved products!
Due to high demand, we will be ending the sale once we run out of stock (likely in the next 24 hours). Get yours now while you still can at this price!
We ship worldwide! For all orders, you can expect your order to arrive in 1-2 weeks from the time of purchase.
For more information, please view our shipping page.
If you'd like to return your order for whatever reason, just let us know and we'd be happy to help!
For more info, please visit our return policy page.
Need assistance or have any questions?
Our amazing customer support team is available 24/7 ready to help you with anything & everything!
Visit our contact us page or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org